Fordson Majors MF Diggers

Finally I thought i would show you the two models I dislike the most in the Massey construction side of my collection the 450s track hoe and the 300 dozer which are not in the original group picture.

So there it is the collection of Massey Diggers as it stands today. I will update if I get more.

If any of you guys have any that are different to mine please let me know with a picture so that I can look out for them to add to my colletion ;) .

Regards Robert 

post-1020-132639249835_thumb.jpg

WOW... Robert... I have one final question.... will you Marry me ???  ;D:-*:D :D

Seriously... I've got one (I think) you may not have... but don't get excited it's only a poorly made dozer... I'll post it up when I get home from work tonight...

Do you also have the rarer white MF450 digger mate ???

WOW... Robert... I have one final question.... will you Marry me ???;D:-*:D :D

Seriously... I've got one (I think) you may not have... but don't get excited it's only a poorly made dozer... I'll post it up when I get home from work tonight...

Do you also have the rarer white MF450 digger mate ???

Would not even consider  it for 3 million quid  Sorry ;D

I have seen a few different ones my self on ebay but I was disapointed with the 450 and 300 being the smaller scale and poor detail so I decided I would get them if they are cheap sometime.

I have seen the white  and green 450 but dont have them. I have also seen loading shovels as well but again they make way more than I want to spend at the moment. I really like the backhoes so would buy those first :) .

I would love to see your picture so post away :)

Thanks

Regards Robert

Martyn Reeve has a Hanomag loading shovel the last time I visited him... could be worth giving him a try now Robert if you feel like treating yourself  :-\

I forgot about the army green one as well... are they both as rare do you know ??? (The 450 that is)...

I cant afford to treat my self at the moment I just bought a Britains gold 1 /32 case IH  collector set, and with starting the new bussines things are a bit tight at the moment. got to make a million to spend one ;) and before you ask  all sensible offers on the Massey diggers will receive a counter suggestion ;D . They are NOT for sale at any price. :) 

I have seen quite a few in both colors on eBay in a few different country's so as with most things they probably are not as rare as they used to be ;D but still to much money for what they are.

So what happened to your dozer Picture I would love to see it. :)

Regards Robert

Thanks Mark nice pictures I guess even you have things you dont remember then :)  I did bid on a 600 before christmas in the states but it made way to much :(  The other one looks good should it have a cab and what number is it I have never seen one of those?.

I see the vandals have been at your 300 when it was on site and broken all the windows :laugh: ,Does yours have a small round pulley under the cab at the back as I believe mine has it missing from a picture i saw a while ago. 

My 450 came out of the states and has track roller melt the same as the britains do is yours like that or is it a luck of the draw like britains. mine is so bad the rollers are near gone?.

Regards Robert