how much is a boxed mf 1500 2004 farm show model worth these days

nathan

I have seen them on U.S ebay for around $50 or less as well so if you want one try there. They dont seem to be a hot comodity at the moment. I dont think some of those farm show models have gained in value since there launch and you can buy them for less than there new cost unless it is the 1/32 john deere they did a few years ago :) .

G&M sold them at £35 new in 2004, so they've gained a little  ;)  US price at the time would have been around £35 dollars (for some reason US stuff always seems to be priced in pounds over here at about the same figure as thr US price in dollars, regardless of the exchange rate  :-\

The trouble with buying from the US is that judging from the shipping rates to Europe I have seen from most US sellers, there would be at least $20 (or more!) to add to the $50 (thats about £13 + £33 = £46)

You then have to allow for UK customs charging 17.5% vat on the total value (including shipping!) over £18 (£28 x 0.175 = £4.90) which takes it to £50.90.

Then there is the Royal Mail/Parcelforce handling charge for collecting the vat on behalf of HM Revenue & Customs; currently £8.00 = £58.90; you can buy them over here for less!