www.farmingtoy.co.uk

Barry

Having received the new copy of Model Tractor today, i flicked my way though the pages to see what was in there this time round and closed the magazine on the back page, where a full page advert for Martyns Farm Models is printed.

At the bottom of the page;

Don't forget the website! www.farmingtoy.co.uk

I don't seem to get any joy when trying to go to the website, is it just me...or is there no website?

A google search show some content, but i can't actually access the site?  :(

I told Martyn last week when I went to see him that it wasn't working, He has never really bothered too much with the website, which is why for ages I have used Toptractor instead, but seeings as his only round the corner from me I am going to go back there. Anyway the web site hasn't worked for some time now. I'm sure he will get back round to it at some point.

I too used TopTractor for most of my purchases, mainly because the site was so easy to use and updated regularly, was hoping to check this one out for any items that might take my fancy!

Oh well  :)

I too used TopTractor for most of my purchases, mainly because the site was so easy to use and updated regularly, was hoping to check this one out for any items that might take my fancy!

Oh well  :)

try udis new site barry hes got loads of stuff now

www.udimoretractorshop.co.uk or click on hes banner on here  :P 

we will be working on martyns website when we get everything built for splading.

he finds limited time with all the orders that are generated from the mag adverts. but we will try to get the site better1

richard

he is very busy building NEW!!!!! MODELS FOR SPLADING ;D ;D ;D  so do look out for new colours!!!!!!!!!

he has also bought a very large collection that will be available at splading with some rare and exsiting pieces in.