Calling all experts - diagnosis required!

AndyB

Hi all some help please!  Can someone identify the below?  It was yellow all over and has no markings at all.  It is about 1/43 scale being 2 1/2 inches long and about 1 1/4 wide.  Thanks in advance  ;)

post-36-132639255177_thumb.jpg

Made by Benbros in the early 1950's. Representing a Ferguson T20. would have had a driver similar to the Britains E27N Major but thicker cast. They come in several colour variations, yellow and green being most common. There is another variant with a cab and front loader with the loader atached and pivoting on the front lower 'windscreen' pillars of the cab. Cab one is not so common.

Thanks Andy. Perhaps I've got too much time on my hands but when I find something like this I can't identify I find it very interesting trying to find out and researhing it. Helps a lot to find all the books on toys and models, especially for early models, that's the way to gain knowledge if you're seriously into any subject and you seem to retain the information better too.

Don't be afraid to restore it, the wheels were left bare metal, you won't spoil it, there's plenty more out there. Forgot to say that it's roughly to 1:48 scale.

• 3 weeks later...