www.coxfarmmodels.webs.com/

Coxy

Well mate.

First of all great to see you making the effort and doing a great job of making and selling.

Only comment from me is that there are some spelling mistakes and maybe some pictures that have a White background?

PDC did a topic about making a cheap photo booth.

Keep at it!!

A good little website Coxy. I hope it brings in some trade for you. Like Jez I would only say that some photos are blurred and a bit dark and one or two need rotating. It's an easy site to navigate though and the content is all there, good luck with it.  :)

• 1 month later...

at the moment i work on a fair few model

will make a tropic soon of some of i am makeing

at the moment taking new pictures so they will look batter

Gets better every time I visit, hun. Keep going and I'm sure with the amount of effort I know you put in you'll be a success :-*

thanks

waiting to see your jd2650 and your einboc harrows... fair play, your other stuff is spot on

working on a 2850 on the moment, wont be doing the 2650 for a while as it is just for me and i have two many orders at the moment

the harrow is some work paint the all thinkes black