David Brown 885

brilliant ! just love the speed you do these convo's the chaos created & the finished article with the bad quality picture all suits this down to the ground, great little tractors , more the MF 135 nemisis than the dexta really

good job mate

The 135 and Ford 3000 were the big competitors on release in 71/72 apparently; there's an excellent little article/buyer's guide on the 885 in this month's Tractor & Machinery.

The 135 and Ford 3000 were the big competitors on release in 71/72 [glow=red,2,300]apparently; there's an excellent little article/buyer's guide on the 885 in this month's Tractor & Machinery.

[/glow]

Do you mean aprils issue by that  :-\

Thanks CMB must get it tomorow :P

Well have got the tractor decaled up

pictures are sort of bad but its not the mobiles fault this time as i was getting to gripps with my new camera  ;D ;D   

DSCF1552-1.jpg

DSCF1553.jpg

now sent to work with the yard scraper at the miden  :P

DSCF1588-1.jpg

DSCF1589.jpg

Thanks CMB must get it tomorow :P

Well have got the tractor decaled up

pictures are sort of bad but its not the mobiles fault this time as i was getting to gripps with my new camera   ;D ;D   

& well worth it too ! :)