David Brown 885

Got a quick mock up done all the bits just set on for a quide  ;)

1315.jpg

1314.jpg

pictures art the best because i am only after taking them and had to use a hand lamp for light as there is no lights at my bench (yet though)

thats a real nice build mate, is that a britains mf 135 chassis you are using ??

tell you what mind, pester your mum for a diggiy camera for your birthday or just for no reason,early xmas prezzie or something as i would love to see your work in a lot more detail than we currently do

thats a real nice build mate, is that a britains mf 135 chassis you are using ??

tell you what mind, pester your mum for a diggiy camera for your birthday or just for no reason,early xmas prezzie or something as i would love to see your work in a lot more detail than we currently do

same hear jack you need to get a good diggiy camara but oterwise the tractor is looking good  ;)

Thanks for the comments lads need to get a good camera any idea on a good one :-

just a question what decals can be put on this modle i know that they wer a red colour but were the ever black :)

got more done today but wont have pic until tonight

Thanks for the comments lads need to get a good camera any idea on a good one :-

just a question what decals can be put on this modle i know that they wer a red colour but were the ever black :)

got more done today but wont have picture until tonight

on the colour model you have made they should be red

i have got red  i think if ithey aint red they are green

(sorry im colour blind with reds and greens  :'( )

the chassie is a britains 135 and cab/bonnet are off a corgi 1412

that looks realy good mate what did  you use for back wheels

The back wheels are britains fiat 880 front rims with britain fiat 9090 front tyre on the front wheels are normal britains wheels more pics soon

brilliant ! just love the speed you do these convo's the chaos created & the finished article with the bad quality pic all suits this down to the ground, great little tractors , more the MF 135 nemisis than the dexta really

good job mate

brilliant ! just love the speed you do these convo's the chaos created & the finished article with the bad quality picture all suits this down to the ground, great little tractors , more the MF 135 nemisis than the dexta really

good job mate

thanks mate well the way i see it is you can make a good job if a thing no mater how much time you spend  ;D