Field work in Holland update 30/12 Case IH dealership pix page 21

ertlerik

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussome pics again erik, the volvo digger is still in volvo clours witch is odd for MVO, i belive it got rushed into a contract, im sure it the digger in the back left of the fendt pi, you can just see the counterweight

Aussome pictures again erik, the volvo digger is still in volvo clours witch is odd for MVO, i belive it got rushed into a contract, im sure it the digger in the back left of the fendt pi, you can just see the counterweight

No that Volvo has an other name on it, i will see if i can make a pic of it, but you would not believe the amount of diggers running in this area at this time, with the railroad construction going on and a new hp naturalgas line, so i might run in to it one of these day's  ;)

That Structural planter looks like a big bit of kit. I guess with an 8 row bedformer out in front though you need a big planter!! Nice shots of the two Steyrs working together aswell.  8) 8)

Holland is busy right now!

Erik, im in love with your region, can i come live there, you see so much beuatful gear, i love this topic

rember a small camrea is better than no camrea and it does pretty good pics

thanks for taking the time to snap and post erik

• 2 weeks later...