Nicks red and yellow 990

Kiwi6920

Well final got my a into G and took some pics of this darling,

I was given this tractor and was told it had a con rod rattle, droped of the sump and found it had more than a rattle

IMG_3215.jpg

dont know how ithe block wasnt damaged from this, #1 liner and piston were killed

Full internal rebuild, head job and new valves got her running like  a clock, then found out the hydro pump was on its last legs, rebuilt that out of 3 old pumps and its as good as new if not better

time for so pics

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

i know she looks bad but im turing the rear wheels out, the previous owner manged  to break the bloting points on one riim so the dish is welded to the rim, ive got a enginer sorting that for me, then she will be out of the shed ready for the road run next week

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

only missing parts are the headlights, side lights and grill pannels, 1st time i have ever seen the seat toolbox covers,

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

shall have more pics when the wheels are on

thats a nice rattle you been given there nick  ;D  looks to be in fair condition , whats the plan full rebuild or just an 'up n running' project ? got to say my old 990 stood under a hedge for nearly 20 odd years & with a bit of patience & persuasion it fired ! good old DB

thats a nice rattle you been given there nick  ;D  looks to be in fair condition , whats the plan full rebuild or just an 'up n running' project ? got to say my old 990 stood under a hedge for nearly 20 odd years & with a bit of patience & persuasion it fired ! good old DB

all she needs is the missing cosmetic bits and a paint and shes restored marcus, i plan on getting duals for tractor pulling, ill put up a pic of me pulling with it later ;)

all she needs is the missing cosmetic bits and a paint and shes restored marcus, i plan on getting duals for tractor pulling, ill put up a picture of me pulling with it later ;)

really ? so much for a quiet retirement  ;D