All Ireland Diecast Show 2010

tinycoll

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive a lot of models made for sale at this show....its a long drive down but im looking forward to it......how far away is the venue from say Mitchelstown town centre,im asking as id like to book somewhere to stay as nearby as possible....

The show is a half mile from the center of mitchelstown on the old cork to dublin road.

From the motorway take junction 13 exit for mitchelstown, Go 1.5 miles toward,s mithelstown

and the show,s on the right in the industrial estate, can,t miss it.

Also the fir grove hotel is booked for saturday night there,s food, drink, and music

till the early hour,s

There is 2 stand,s selling obsolete models

and more than 10 stand,s selling costom made tractor,s, silage trailer,s and lowloader,s

also wheel,s and part,s.

There,s 11 construction display,s at lest 3 will be selling.

Kavanagh,s crane hire are selling there crane,s and lorry,s

Over 80 stand,s so something for everyone.

Door,s open at 4, till at lest 9, on sat, and from 12, to 6, on sunday.

Also it,s exit 12 not 13 off the motorway.

Had RTE,s nationwide on the phone today,

they will be at the show all day saturday with there camara,s.

Lot,s of local dealers are bringing real tractor,s for outside.

John deere / New holland / Kabuta / Zetor / Honda quad,s.

• 2 weeks later...

To all involved with or attending the show

Im sorry to say but due to unforeseen circumstances I will be unable to attend the show this year.  I had planned to have a stand here selling a lot of obsolete Britains models.  Unfortunately I wont be able to do this now and I apologize to all for giving such short notice.

Best of luck to everyone who will be in attendance and to the organizers of this great show.  I look forward to reading good reports and seeing plenty of pictures over the next week.

Dwayne

WAS UP THERE THIS EVENING SETTING UP OUR DISPLAY.THE SHED IS MASSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHEN  ITS FULL OF DISPAYS IT WILL BE SOOM SIGHT !!!!!!!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IT ALL TOMMORROW .SPREAD THE WORD IT WILL BE GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Not long back from the show.  As Tommy from Mad for Models said to me, Great Show and it was than. Great effort by all with their displays (no pictures sorry). Well done.

JCB Bloke's workshop is amazing. There was a really good display in  1:87. For its scale the detail was amazing.

• 4 weeks later...