The all new Manor farm

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to much news bit i have my 3 aws back today ::)  tris and sean will be on the 14toners and marcus on the 12 :P

you're going to trust sean with a 14 tonner ?  :of  good luck with that one tim , maybe a wheelbarrow with gready boards is more his style  ;D ;D

i'll take a 14 with tris if you dont mind  ;)

You mean I have to work with Marcus? Oh great, every time we stop all we're going to hear is ". . . . Course, when we used to do it all with a double chop and two 6t trailers we were happy to get 10ac per day done, a flask of cold tea and an apple in a sock!".

whoa, whoa , whoa there best mate ........................ & what wrong with double chop foragers & 6 tonne  trailers ?  i still remember the build up to silage making & enjoying the time it took to do it & then being relieved to know it was all done , not like today with contractors doing a weeks worth of foraging by 9 o'clock & then wondering what had just happened at 4 in the afternoon & then spending all winter forking off the crap of badly made & rushed silage because the contractors need to be at another farm before they even started yours & it's a bottle of tea in a sock not an apple you kids never had it so good blimey if i still smoked & id be burning me nasal hair from me dogend roll up by now ,.....................where that twine gone , i'm struggling to keep me trousers up ........................... :-X