Moira May 2010 Photographs

Pete132

The stone walls are Made to order, i have them on my layout. They come in white BUT you can get them painted for a wee bit extra.

Will get the fella's details for you tomorrow  :)

the fella is called John Mc Bride from Ballygowan in N. Ireland, he does not have a website or email as hes not on the internet, BUT i have his mobile. +44 (0)7799 621 696

My Camera battery is dead and on the charge at the moment, i will take a good few snaps of the walls and post them up tomorrow night  :)

a few photos a promised, sorry about the delay  :-\

The wall lengths are around 25cm long  ;)

Please note that they come non painted, but can be painted for an optional extra.

I didn't know this at the start, but painted mine with the Plastikote stone effect spray.

DSCF3094.jpg

DSCF3095.jpg

DSCF3096.jpg

Some excellent layots and great pictures to match,just wondering if you know who owned the layout in picture no 351 :) badly stuck for a rock breaker and they seem to have a few on display

Leave it with me Carlos, i will get the details for you  ;)