Rotary spader anyone ???

catkom3

??? I had never heard of them either untill I watched the new DVD I bought on Ebay dot de http://cgi.ebay.de/2-DVD-Landtechnik-2010-Teil-1-/200479055018?cmd=ViewItem&pt=DE_DVDs&hash=item2ead7b9caa

Rotary spader

http://www.imants.nl/pages/product.php?dg=agrarisch&groepID=21&rID=267&cID=267&taalCode=UK

I guess they would be fine,unless you were working stoney ground,hard to imageine it's more economical than ploughing though,there is also an interesting clip showing two Claas Axion 820 C-Matic's in BLACK hauling Tebbe manure spreaders,and the fun and games they have trying to pull one of them out a hole,a very enjoyable two hours

'specially the last ten minutes showing the new Claas Xerion 5000 pulling a 7.5 meter Amazone Centaur,with a HUGE front weight box,complete with hole for P.T.O shaft :of

Regards

Joe.

they are a pretty nice machine, couple kicking around my aera, the only need 100hp to drive but 160plus to lift them, they do a realy good job, guy down the road dirtect drilled his maize then this went over it and one passed it into grass, paddock loots realy nice

rotary spaders have been around years although they never seem to take off, the last time they hit the news was when the straw burning ban came in.

Dutzi i seem to remember made one with a drill consisting of subsoiler tines, spader and drill, the ultimate one pass one machine, the farm i worked on in Sussex considered getting one but thought it would be too slow???