PerfectW topper

Blue man

Question

5 answers to this question

you mean those orange rotary toppers? W Perfect - have one still in use, as well as a multi mower off set..

I actually have worked in / on the factory(through the construction company for whom i work for) where these are made. It's only a few miles from here.

http://www.vanwamel.nl/English/markets_home.htm

it's actually a very good idea to make one for a diorama or something like that..

The ROS - Joskin ATR 270 might be a good base?

you mean those orange rotary toppers? W Perfect - have one still in use, as well as a multi mower off set..

I actually have worked in / on the factory(through the construction company for whom i work for) where these are made. It's only a few miles from here.

http://www.vanwamel.nl/English/markets_home.htm

it's actually a very good idea to make one for a diorama or something like that..

The ROS - Joskin ATR 270 might be a good base?

Thats them thanks

where they called "welgar perfects" during the 90s as ive used one

ok i suppose but found it trublesome  as the orbit on one of the pullys was

out so for a period from being brand new we went through more belts than

shear bolts

i only know them as (dubbel U)W perfect. Bought a brand new topper near the end of the '80's which after a year or 10 gave trouble with some pulleys that needed replacement. only snapped 2 belts in the over 20 years we have it now.

always thought the W stands for "van Wamel" what is the family name of the family operated machinery builder that makes the W Perfect tedders and mowers.

then again, our machinery has been going for a long time and recently replaced our 30 year old Niemeyer 4 headed tedder for a Niemeyer 6 headed 8 year old tedder  ;) . good maintenance and correct use of the machinery is the key to a long lifespan.