little manor farm(tim coombes and jordan taylor)

from this point onwards i will post pictures of the facelift little manor farm will undergo to prepare it for penrith show.

it is is getting new barns (cubbicle shed, new silage clamp, small calving shed, machinery barn and mini dutch barn)

also new features will include a raised feild and lots of extras.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very fine diorama that you have built.

Many lovely details in my opinion.

thanks ferguson, i am changing the layout allot for the penrith show and so there will be alot more detail in everything as the layout is going to be a tad shorter than the toytrac one

dont want to post photos untill the show if i can help it or i will give evrything away

A pleasure to see but I am still annoyed at not being able to have made the show and see all the hard work you tow put into this.

its a shame you could not make it, there did not seem to be as many visitors this year though as it went very quiet at about 2:30 onwards so everybody started to pack up then