little manor farm(tim coombes and jordan taylor)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So much going on, Jordan. I am looking forward to seeing this at Toytrac. You're doing a great job. :)

cheers tris

yes lots going on as we are trying to cover all areas of silage from mowing through to ploughing and drilling a new crop

what i have shown so far is not even half of it as tim is supplying a fleet of machinery including the new slurry kat range and i am trying to keep pictures to a minimum so its not seen fully until the day

look foward to seeing you there, have you got anything special planned??

I'm afraid I have not, Jordan. More's the pity. :(

I'll be on the FTF stand this year. I think I am a while off having a show display again to be honest. Too much going on away from the hobby and not the space either at the moment.

I'm afraid I have not, Jordan. More's the pity. :(

I'll be on the FTF stand this year. I think I am a while off having a show display again to be honest. Too much going on away from the hobby and not the space either at the moment.

thats a shame as you had some nice equipment and sheds to show

oh well, mabee the year after for you then

its time to let the kids show you how to do it now anyway ha ha!

• 2 weeks later...

enough with the height thing now, lets crack on with some updates

just next to where the slurry store will be we have a john deere waterloo boy and other bits and bobs. i will addd some foliage to it later to make it look a bit more realistic

also in one of the lean to sheds we have what will be a open cabbed case international. i am basing it on the one at poplars farm and now i just need to get the paint right and then add decals. ive semi done the cab just need to paint it again

the main tractor was a ford 5000 and ive taken the front of the cab off and added some pannels and new dashboard and a diff steering wheel. i then need to add three point lever controls and artisan 3 point linkage

post-2337-132639424758_thumb.jpg

post-2337-13263942483_thumb.jpg