little manor farm(tim coombes and jordan taylor)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have added some corrigated card that i got from mandy and a few strips of balsa wood to finish off the barn

i must admit i think it looks quite good ;D

Its looking good are you leaving the roof off or closing it up I am in the process of making my layout for toytrac something different from upstreet farm and I am having closed off barns they are coming on a treat.

Its looking good are you leaving the roof off or closing it up I am in the process of making my layout for toytrac something different from upstreet farm and I am having closed off barns they are coming on a treat.

iam leaving this one half open as im going to have the john deere inside cleaning it out and so will want people to see it but the rest will be closed

calnt wait to see what you have instore for us at toytrac as your work is so good

Love the dutch barn, Jordan. I think it looks even better with the lean-to on the side too. I have one like this planned for Leverets, slightly longer but the same sort of style. Possible for a silage clamp for the main shed and machinery or calves in the lean-to.

Love the dutch barn, Jordan. I think it looks even better with the lean-to on the side too. I have one like this planned for Leverets, slightly longer but the same sort of style. Possible for a silage clamp for the main shed and machinery or calves in the lean-to.

cheers tris, i was planning on building a few more barns similar to this and having a silage clamp version and a small cattle shed version aswell. i look foward to yours tris, calnt wait to see Leverets come back