Landbouwminiaturenbeurs Zwolle - 2010

Freerk

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where to Pete? I'm on the other side of the Plain.

I would like to go this year too, depends on finances again though as there is still plenty to do on the house.

Maybe if Marky is driving we can fit in the boot Tris!!

time for a draft then eh pete ;D ;D  or unit moving as a whole,

definitely a show i would like to make, see loads of great pictures from there, has to be a ftf minibus mind to make it more fun

just me sean we get moved every three year managed to stay in the garrison for 6 years. the show is well worth the vist.

Where to Pete? I'm on the other side of the Plain.

I would like to go this year too, depends on finances again though as there is still plenty to do on the

am maybe having to move to larkhill mate to the school artillery. so my collection will have to get smaller. only thing is will get to toytrac next year.

loose one gain one i guess pete, toytrac is good, and close to yournew residence if it happens to, so less travel money, more model money then :D

agree with the visit, the pictures i see are always top quallity work, even if i dont get to this one, with luck by next year we will have a proper ftf coach ect, that will get even more of us over

• 4 weeks later...