what is the best pma front linkage for a jd 6930

jordantaylor

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi jordantaylor,I would have to say none of the Artisan linkages are accurate for a John Deere 6930,BUT the one made by Agriscale would be spot on,and roughly the same price,I don't have any Deere's that size yet,so Ive never bought one,but should be fairly straight forward,fitting it and matching paint will be the tricky bit,heres a link

http://agriscale.nl/kits/zuidberg%20fronthef/zuidberg.php?id=jd6020&l=en

Regards

Joe.

I agree, I have fitted a pma/artisan linkage and it took a fair bit of cuting and rebuilding to get right. But it looked ok in the end. Never fitted an agriscale so I'm not sure but it wouldn't take mutch for it to be better and easier to fit. I was fitting it to a wiking tho

Hi jordantaylor,I would have to say none of the Artisan linkages are accurate for a John Deere 6930,BUT the one made by Agriscale would be spot on,and roughly the same price,I don't have any Deere's that size yet,so Ive never bought one,but should be fairly straight forward,fitting it and matching paint will be the tricky bit,heres a link

http://agriscale.nl/kits/zuidberg%20fronthef/zuidberg.php?id=jd6020&l=en

Regards

Joe.

cheers joe, they do look the better linkages and more like the ones ive seen on john deeres

regards jordan