Blitz of new tractors due this autumn!!!!

the very ones cant wait if its true

i could see a limited version for the German market,say a 3140, but wiking wont miss the chance to sell a sg version euro wide ,3130 or something, that's way to good a opportunity for them to miss on, given how many sell as convos at present

i could see a limited version for the German market,say a 3140, but wiking wont miss the chance to sell a sg version euro wide ,3130 or something, that's way to good a opportunity for them to miss on, given how many sell as convos at present

i agree, the guy i was talking to was at great eccleston show with a display in excess of 200 deere`s he also works for a john deere dealer, he knew to much about them and said a friend in germany had shown him prototype pictures  for the german market and what the price was going to be (wish i had asked him his name) was to busy talking about models

id buy a few as well as they were what i used to drive in my younger days

I visited the trekkerweb website this morning and there are a number of great pictures of new CASE machinery :)  I guess it must have been a product launch for dealers only as there is know detail.  Pictures of the new Magnum 340 in euro spec featuring an updated bonnet and exhaust stack but little other changes cosmetically (an easy upgrade for ertl/britains then ;) )  Also a sexy new Quadtrac 550 with new bonnet, cab roof and cool looking angled exhaust and air cleaner stacks 8)  Also featured are some shots of a Puma 160 CVX (Vario version of 155) which means Vario trannys for smaller CASEs and Presumeably NH T6000 have finally arrived :)

Perhaps someone more computer literate could provide a link for other members ;)  Thankyou

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like new CLAAS Axion 900 series are FINALLY arriving to replace the ugly old Atles. Also JD are changing the bonnet and exhaust stack on their 8000R tractors already!! This might explain why we havent seen the arrival of Sikus 8345R remote control JD tractor. Their design/marketing/production team must be thrilled with JDs decision to restyle the 8000 so soon >:(  And by the way the new 8000R truly is a marmite tractor you really will love or loathe it ;)