convo`s conversions fendt & mf & blue Balfour Beatty jd

convo

you know what,i have 4 6920 chassis just ready to start with the paint,they will look great in blue ,can you get me the name of the company ,it always helps to get the colour,i think there is some home work needed hear,

Balfour Beatty blue ,you have got me started now ,i will order some paint tomorrow ,lets see if i can crack one off by the end of the week ,need to get some more stickers made though, blue john deere now that is different  :of i will have the mean green JD supporters chasesing me with a big stick (JD should only be green) or some thing like that ,cheers peter ;D

If you want then to be totally accurate then you will need to put some CESAR stickers on them as well

http://www.cesarscheme.org/ViewItem.html?ID=60

i never knew that there are  datatag for tractors ,but "hey ho" you learn some thing new every day,i might be able to get some CESAR stickers made ,will have to see  if they will print that small ,i can do mph and number plates on vinyl so should be ok ,Balfour Beatty how ever will be no problem, i will up load a picture at the weekend on progress.

the picture on the link is spot on i can get the right things in the right places,i see the jd model stickers are on the loader arms and the bonnets ,

the project is going well ,just finished painting ,wheel hubs / chassis / cab /front weights and rear hitch .i am going to do 3 with front loaders and 3 without,colour match is bang on  ;),,i will post some pictures tomorrow of them dummy-ed up ,they look mad with the blue wheels ,my wife says i should do some pink ones for the female tractor lovers ,i am not so convinced . ??? ??? ???

the picture on the link is spot on i can get the right things in the right places,i see the jd model stickers are on the loader arms and the bonnets ,

the project is going well ,just finished painting ,wheel hubs / chassis / cab /front weights and rear hitch .i am going to do 3 with front loaders and 3 without,colour match is bang on  ;) ,,i will post some pictures tomorrow of them dummy-ed up ,they look mad with the blue wheels ,my wife says i should do some pink ones for the female tractor lovers ,i am not so convinced . ??? ??? ???

Is the jd sticker on the loader the model number for the loader 653, and the tractor a 6030 Premium which will be individually stickered up.

I dont know whether a pink one would be right....

Found the link for JD website too.

http://www.deere.co.uk/en_GB/info_fun/press_room/press_room/2010/jul/balfour_beatty.html#

Looking good, I can't wait to see the version with the black loader, i've just noticed on the cesar link that they have a Balfour Beatty sticker on the loader. There has to be more on the tractor though...

Anyone have a local Balfour Beatty depot with one of these tractors there? then the detail will be spot on..

thanks for the picture mike ,really helps ,i am sorted with the CESAR sticker ,just need to get them made ,i thought the Balfour beatty sticker would have been a bit more  "pa daz"  than that it looks naff ,but i will  make my own take on that .

would love to get a good picture (square on )or at a  loacal depot of the JD Balfour beatty like what JD collector said .