fendt 820 black beauty

yes sorry that's what i mean arch extensions ,i have now seen 10 pictures of the 820 black beauty ,some look satin black as you say but then some look satin / mat, brown grey ,same with the grills and vents ,some are black mat ,show stand models tend to be silver ,?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no i don't use air brushes of any kind .i use top of the range mini jet spray paint guns with very very fine nozzles /tips and 2k hi gloss paint /2k base coats ,solids /metallic so that the paint work is as robust if not more robust than the original siku paint and the finish i get is much better than siku (glass type is the word),you can achieve this without killing it with paint as well .the trick to it all is knowing your paint and products ,if you want any help with paint /primers /colours /masking products/glues etc i really am a senior ata paint tec, pm me for a contact number if you need any help ,

cheers peter