Whats the widest implement you have pulled with a tractor??

JC

Cant beat a JD round baler can handle most heaps left by people who are inconsiderate. We do 5000 little squares a year thats 5000 too many but you try telling the workmen that they need to get a mini hesston and cut it up, they look at you funny, but they dont have to cart the things!!!!

I would have to say a 30 ft grain drill. And a 30 ft field cultivator.

I see you talking about the sprayers bending theur booms. Lukily ours had breakaway booms, because i've made some stupid mistakes too. If you bent them back, you could just get off the tractor and pop them back in place. Sometimes it's hard to judge distance from the hedge row w/ a 40 ft boom sticking out there. ::)

I'm good to baler operators, if i have to stop i will back up so the straw gets spread out along the existing swath as a 25ft Lexion leaves a bloody big heap, i have only cut part widths in the past as our gamekeeper has to do his own bales with a vintage MF baler, just can't cope with 25ft in one swath! Most of ours is chopped though, we don't do a lot of straw for livestock. One of our customers did bale 60 acres of barley up and 100 acres of wheat with a conventional baler one year, never seen anything like it, it was spitting a bale out every 6 feet!

I would have loved that as a youth, less distance to carry them to make the stacks of 6.  :D :D :D :D