Malpas show

Dan

Few pics i got from the malpas show , last weekend only just had chance to put up the pics now so here we go. Ill start with the "reds" as iam aware there is a few fans off them on here  ;) 

MF 1200

picture011g.jpg

something abit more "modern" but a future classic none the less

picture009v.jpg

picture008i.jpg

picture030v.jpg

picture025pl.jpg

Few more yet  ;) 

This was only 1 of 2 135's at the show which was abit off a suprise although it was abit wet, so maybe they didnt want them getting wet & muddy  :P

picture033y.jpg

Nice to see something with a cab makes a nice change  :)

picture005lj.jpg

picture010e.jpg

picture004je.jpg

Another cabbed tractor this time a DB 880  :)

picture017uj.jpg

Few more this time a few interesting tractors, not your adverage run off the mill  :P

picture003uz.jpg

picture027w.jpg

picture012bt.jpg

picture023j.jpg

Last one as i cant upload all the pics i took unfortnatly as i will be here all afternoon  ;D 

some may recognise this tractor from "classic tractor"  magazine. Well didnt take my David brown this year ( not realy up to the standard off the ones there ) but hopefully it will be there next year  :)  if time allows ill start a topic in the member's machinary area  ;)

picture018b.jpg

@ Tractorbob ,Aye there was 3 people with britains on their tables i saw in the main tent not sure if there was a couple off people outside with their own displays if you know what i mean , but didnt realy spend long over that side.

A nice line up of tractors at this show by the looks of it, thanks for taking the time to photograph and post what was there.  :)

Aye was a fair few tractors there realy  :)  , no worries not much point taking the pics and not sharing them now is there  ;)