classic masseys....

cyrilhanna

I'm not so sure I agree with that... in more recent times much better (higher) prices have been achieved by unmolested, original condition machines. I'm like Tris on this.. as much as I like seeing well restored tractors, my personal preference is for original condition tractors, such as your 1200, 2680 and little 35.

Don't get me wrong... it's lovely to see them being given a new lease of life like this 1250... but given the choice from the well restored final model, or the unmolested one that made circa £21k (? ish) in a recent auction I know what I'd choose.. for work and play

Cracking topic this... with some real beasts of the MF range over the years... thanks for sharing

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well have til agree it is nice til see them in there origition condition......which is hard til get  these days,    u never know what a bit of fillers and paint is covering up.........but then if they our done right ya cant say they our not nice........23092011145-1.jpg23092011146-1.jpg23092011147-1.jpg this little 135  belongs two  bor.......a lot of work went in til this baby.......

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

any pics of mf 265s or 290s with gkn sankey cabs? i drove them in the late 80s at leuchars , fife n thought they were a cracking pair of tractors. the 290 had been opened up a bit n could do around 30 on the road  

Archived