jordantaylor

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

some nice pictures there's plenty of kit working there

cheers, yeah 34 tractors not including the carrot boys tractors

Love the picture of the destoners together and the one of the FW60 8)

cheers, i edited that one after i took it as it was slightly dark

post-2337-132639734645_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639734649_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639734662_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639734668_thumb.jpg

Jordan some of these photos are incredible. With digital a great image can be captured by the very trusted 'point and shoot' method - a bit like Goon in a nightclub on a Saturday night!

That said, some of your photos are just amazing, the light, the skies, the panoramic views, the way you have positioned the subject or subjects. . ..  Do you show these to your boss? He'd love to see them on a JRO Griffiths and Sons calender I am sure of it.

Now then, of all the jobs going on what was yours mate?

Jordan some of these photos are incredible. With digital a great image can be captured by the very trusted 'point and shoot' method - a bit like Goon in a nightclub on a Saturday night!

That said, some of your photos are just amazing, the light, the skies, the panoramic views, the way you have positioned the subject or subjects. . ..  Do you show these to your boss? He'd love to see them on a JRO Griffiths and Sons calender I am sure of it.

Now then, of all the jobs going on what was yours mate?

thanks tris, i have shown my boss and he has already asked me to get some of the photos blown up so he can have some of them in poster form around the offices. he has also paid me to have all of them downloaded onto a memory stick for him to have a digital set of the photos.

onto my jobs, i was based at the main site organising the seed coming in and going out, unloading it as it came in on the lorries and loading the trailers as they came in. i also had to keep ontop of tuber counts so the planter knew what spacing to plant them at. i did have a few days in the fields checking spacing and depths of the planters as we were changing seed variety and size quite frequently due to what we had in store.

i did have a week on the seed trailers in a fendt 718 which i enjoyed, i was alover the place loading the planters

well the boss was showing me some photos the other day from when they grew sugarbeet and were the biggest grower of it in shropshire. here are some photos of the kit and then when they had the first 2 potato stores built on the site that is now known as barrats field

post-2337-132639740407_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639740767_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639740823_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639740874_thumb.jpg