Grain stores and dryers

JC

Question

:);) ;) :) :) ;)

This section which was at the rear of the store, is where lorries and tractors with trailers would go to tip the grain once the inside (which was divided into three sections) was too full for them to tip into. The grain was then carried by conveyor throught the roof and then dropped onto the pile in the relevant section of the store......

:);) ;) :) :) ;)

This section which was at the rear of the store, is where lorries and tractors with trailers would go to tip the grain once the inside (which was divided into three sections) was too full for them to tip into. The grain was then carried by conveyor throught the roof and then dropped onto the pile in the relevant section of the store......

This is what I'm after.  ;)

I know of a couple of blokes that run a large harvesting fleet and they run quite a large dryer but they because of the amount of storage they have during the quite times when raining etc they dry it then so can just go for a large space doc just thought boost my post count :D :D

Took some pics today, really dark dull day and shed a bit minty just now..........

Hope they help, FP.

First is conveyor belt in trough. About 250 mm wide. Runs at about 25 t.p.h.

Second is drive end of conveyor, with auger which lifts grain from drier.

First one here is the trolley which discharges the grain to left or right and can be moved electrically back and forth along conveyor.

Second is my little drier which fills from auger above it at right end. This lifts grain from an intake pit on other side of wall. Discharge is at left into auger which lifts to conveyor.

:)