potato boxes

LEVERS

Question

Please need your help, going to start  to make boxes, but dont know the best place to get spruce sheets. could someone help with measurements  with boxes, sheet size, runners,and how much do boxes sell for?......A very big thank  you...

8 answers to this question

Spruce Sheets - Any good model shop should sell them, online, not sure, EMA model supplies may sell them?

size - 60mm x 40mm x 40mm....which from memory was near to 6ft x 4ft x 4ft one i measured 6 years ago

runners - it think Mark used 2.5mm x 2.5mm strips of wood fro the runners and struts inside?

As for selling, not sure, ones i got from Spalding about 6years ago were £1.50 each

Blimey.. that's an old topic... I was trying to forget those blasted spud boxes... I made so many I now count them instead of sheep before I go to bed.. Ahhhhhhhhhh  ::):of :of :of :of

I found a whole box of resin cast ones in my garage the other day if anyone wants to make me an offer for them sometime  :-\

Blimey.. that's an old topic... I was trying to forget those blasted spud boxes... I made so many I now count them instead of sheep before I go to bed.. Ahhhhhhhhhh  ::):of :of :of :of

I found a whole box of resin cast ones in my garage the other day if anyone wants to make me an offer for them sometime  :-\

Do you mean the Britains ones Marky?

nope, they were resin cast ones not the crappy not stackable ones by RC2 ;D ;D ;D !!!

same size as the woods ones, well worth it if you can get them!! ;) ;) ;);D ;D

thanks Ben E Baby... was typing this post as you posted  yours

No I had some of my wooden ones cast a few years back...

looks like they are heading to the far reaches of FTF land... Nick and Oli styleee

nope, they were resin cast ones not the crappy not stackable ones by RC2 ;D ;D ;D !!!

You can stack those RC2 ones. They don't look very good mind.

same size as the woods ones, well worth it if you can get them!! ;) ;) ;);D ;D

I'll keep my peepers peeled.