Elgin Town Hall Model Event - Sat & Sun 27 & 28 November 2010

BC

At the Lakeland show on Sunday a chap from Newcastle asked if I was going to the model event at Elgin this coming weekend. I had to admit I had never heard of it but a PM to Joe and I got his mates Norman from Elgin phone number and I gave him a call.

Norman will not be exhibiting any of his construction models but said the show would be mostly railway and construction and there might be a tractor boy there. He said the show was on both days and was probably from 10 or 10.30 am to 4pm or 5pm.

Depending on weather conditions and assuming the Glens of Foudland are not blocked with snow I may have a run up on the Sunday.

Details of location

Elgin Town Hall    5 Trinity Place,  Elgin, IV30 1UL  Box office: 01343 562600  Phone: 01343 547767    I think I will probably phone the venue and see I can get the organisers phone number in order I can get a better idea of what is actually planned to be on show and the expected number of exhibitors.

Well I did phone the town hall last week but only got an answering service. Whether the show is still on because of the weather I do not know. I for one won't be travelling to Elgin today in the current adverse weather conditions.Never mind there is always next year,