• international ih 624
    • case 1056 xl
    • ih international 956 xl
    • ford 7610 2wd (dave towse conversion)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well after a long hard think ive decided to have a large silage scene for duncote

im going to invest in the triple kuhn mower set from uh and a suitable tractor for it

might also go for a kuhn tedder aswell

this will be in the new year though as money is tight but best to have a good plan

well after a long hard think ive decided to have a large silage scene for duncote

im going to invest in the triple kuhn mower set from uh and a suitable tractor for it

might also go for a kuhn tedder aswell

this will be in the new year though as money is tight but best to have a good plan

sounds good jordan , what show are you aiming at getting it at (duncote) ? birmingham?

sounds good jordan , what show are you aiming at getting it at (duncote) ? birmingham?

hopefully yes, i need to double check dates though as im hoping to be driving around then and so my driving test will come first, wont have enough money to do it all esspecially with getting a car aswell

i will definatly be doing toytrac again though

That loader tractor looks really smart. The bale handler is a very snazzy model too. 8)

thanks tris, it might not have the loader much longer as ive altered the loader on the new holland to take different attachments and so i can take the loader off the john deere to use the front linkage a bit better

i have also got a set of muck forks and another set of bale forks for it

post-2337-132639584426_thumb.jpg

post-2337-13263958445_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639584467_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639584526_thumb.jpg

nice picture scenes and I like the t6020 now you can swap the buckets about,been meaning to do that on mine

thanks, i planned from the start that i wanted different attachments for my nh and its good aswell as its a small tractor than the 6930 so i can now have it in small scenes

well duncote is well under way now, the main cattle shed is up and the small machinery and straw shed is coming on well. we have a small muck heap and and entrance,

still to come is a large indoor silage clamp and another cattle shed mabee 2 cattle sheds and a general purpose building

post-2337-132639585411_thumb.jpg

post-2337-1326395855_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639585641_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639585691_thumb.jpg

liking that alot,especially the timber wall,was it just the weathering spray you used on it??

yes it was the dirt spray the mandy sells (hollylovestoys), the timber wall is just stripps of balsa wood glued together and then sprayed with the spray a few times

Lovely photos, I love the little details on the layout looks really great ;D

cheers, its what im going to do more of on this layout, it makes it more realistic

well here is an idea of what i will be going for when finished, weathered tractors will be loading the grader and the cleaner tractors will have large root crop trailers on for hauling on the road, there will be a range of root crop trailers aswell as other kit, next to be built will be a large generator for giving power to the grader

post-2337-132639588231_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639588302_thumb.jpg

some of you might have noticed that the farm name has changed again, this is due to progression with the potato grader and some other kit(of which calnt be revealed at the present moment)

this new farm (Barrats field) is one of the farms that is owned by JRO Griffiths & Sons and i had made a promise that i would have a go a building some of the sheds and kit for them, all should be revealed on the 16th october 2011 (TOYTRAC).

it should keep me busy for the next few months nd if finished before the deadline i might reveal it early

That grader is coming along a bit well, I think you are going to make a grand job of all this. Even the little old dung store with the rickety sleeper wall looks proper authentic. Well done mate.  :)

Oh and the skid steer and muck grab looks the mutts too!  8)

That grader is coming along a bit well, I think you are going to make a grand job of all this. Even the little old dung store with the rickety sleeper wall looks proper authentic. Well done mate.  :)

Oh and the skid steer and muck grab looks the mutts too!  8)

cheers tris, im going for a traditional farm look now, with modern and old tractors with quite old structures aswell as not all farms have posh modern kit and buildings

glad you like the skid steer, its a better model now i can change the attachments

well as most of you know, im not going to be doing a full layout for toytrac but the scene i am doing is big enough to be a layout due to the size of the buildings

i am bulding 2 modern potato stores that can hold up to 1000 tonnes each of which in 1/32 are nearly 1 metre long and 50cm wide

i am only doing 2 as i have not got enough room to build the whole site from work

ther ed area markes the area i will be building, there needs to be a big yard so i can get the grader in and multiple conveyer belts and tractor trailer combinations

to join the grader i will be building a miedema:

ML 1685 TELESCOPIC STORE LOADER

TAT 1685 TELESCOPIC CONVEYOR

HAT 1685 SINGLE CONVEYOR

G600 ELAVATOR

post-2337-132639599416_thumb.png

well as most of you know, im not going to be doing a full layout for toytrac but the scene i am doing is big enough to be a layout due to the size of the buildings

i am bulding 2 modern potato stores that can hold up to 1000 tonnes each of which in 1/32 are nearly 1 metre long and 50cm wide

i am only doing 2 as i have not got enough room to build the whole site from work

ther ed area markes the area i will be building, there needs to be a big yard so i can get the grader in and multiple conveyer belts and tractor trailer combinations

to join the grader i will be building a miedema:

ML 1685 TELESCOPIC STORE LOADER

TAT 1685 TELESCOPIC CONVEYOR

HAT 1685 SINGLE CONVEYOR

G600 ELAVATOR

hell thats some size jordan  :D

i better be able to make toytrac now  8)

hell thats some size jordan  :D

i better be able to make toytrac now  8)

it is big, id love to do the full set but i would not have enough room to store the buildings.

i will be basing machinery that is on the site, ive also got a few other little things im going to do but they are having to wait. i calnt give to much away but the building will be 100% made from plastruct for strength but for detail aswell.

i hope you can make toytrac as its a great show and im sure there will be allot of displays there again