Terra Gator

Pingu

A local contractors terra gator he runs 3-4 this one is in for its yearly service and he staggers them for when there in so theres always a few running but this one works hard can tell by just the fact hadnt even been cleaned before it came in. But this fitted in with the lot as there was also MF 8170 8240, Fendt 818 930 and 3 challengers in the lot at the time 2 765 and 865 only pics of the MF 8170 fendt 818 as well but you've already seen them

Why have every ones pictures gone so small??? >:( >:(

I could just see you driving that MF fan ;):)

I'd love to drive never know when i'm working for the dealers at easter never know  ;) ;) but i'll think i'd rather go on the tractors that support them Fendt 930's  :D :D

I wonder how easy it would be to make one of those........ Any ideas for cabs anyone??

The cab shares alot of resemblences to the Deere 7000/10 and 8000/10 series but I am pretty sure the 9000 series artics use the same cab so maybe the Ertl artic steers may be a good donor? I hate the look of the five wheelers with a passion but if you feel like doing the artic steer version Doc, like the one in my avatar. ..  ;)

I think Ertl did a three wheeler sprayer in 1/32. Only a US release though I am pretty sure and crap detail, blacked out windows to save on interior!!

Why dont you like 5 wheelers tris they seem to be quite common ???

They just seem to look too long, bonnet to back of the cab is as long as the spreader body. Some have rear wheel steer which helps but those that didn't scuffed the ground a fair bit with the back axle because you can turn pretty tight on that fron wheel. The artics' rear follows the front wheel tracks lovely, reduced payload obviously helps that too. The three wheelers are the worse, I've seen them go over in unexperienced hands. That was a Horsch but they are that rugged we pulled it back on it's feet with the loader, gave it a check, loaded it back up and carried on.... slowly!!

I dont think his had steering rear axle but the bloke runs 2 others so he must be convinced by them they bloody long though i must say that was surprising how big when used to just tractors with a challenger looking big  :D :D

I couldn't comment on price either I am afraid. Ours had 320hp Deere engines, Tebbe bodies (15t), on the move tyre pressure change, full powershift (70series NH), pressure washers, on board wigher, acre metre, on the move rate change etc. When I left rumour had it that an order of 17 had been placed. . . ... They took delivery of a a quantity of them so I hear then had to sell them when they lost the contract with whichever water board it was.

Embarrassing!!

I wonder how easy it would be to make one of those........ Any ideas for cabs anyone??

I may be mistaken FP but they do look allot like cat challenger cabs  so that's 50 quid just for a start (norscott challenger) the tyres could be a problem too  they're huge :o