Siku 2011

FarmtoysDK

I'm guessing it won't be long before New Holland announce the T8.420 (although Ertl let the cat out of the bag by announcing the 1/64 T8.420 a little while ago). I wonder if Siku or Britains will change their decals to match.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

a real life Blue Power version however has not (yet) been issued. However i think the Blue Power livery is available on all tractors if requested as i have seen a T6020 and a Boomer 2035 in Blue Power livery.

It is not. Blue Power livery is only available on the T7.210 and T7.270 tractors as an option. This is only because production of the Blue Power (painting, air horns etc..) is now done in Italy and was previously done in Belgium. NH will have a limited edition of 20 210's and 30 270's in Blue Power livery with a leather seat this winter as well.

Blue Power versions on other models are always done by dealers themselves. We have done T6030, T7030 BP in the past, and even a TL!

That looks ace doesnt it :)  Why Britains couldnt get into their heads the importance of correct wheels and tyres on their JDs I dont know but Siku clearly "get it" and what a difference it makes 8)    Also a nice shiny metal bonnet helps instead of a nasty plastic one >:(

The only changes I would make on this Siku model and take from the Britains version is the incab detailing .  Ive already got a JD wiking front weight and weight holder made and ready for this little beauty so thats one change for the better that I can make myself :)

I have just got my hands on the new 2 JDs the tracks run smooth unlike the Britains one one dissapointment is that the boonet noes not open but 9/10 for the 8360RT :)

any pictures mike,i have the britains jd 8360R,and a converted one,but would be interested in the 8360T mike