Wootton grain trailer (finished!)

no sorry dont have any was just thinking the wheels of the class rollant uniwrap would look pretty good on the trailer

right well i think i might be able to get some so no worries anyway ! by the way i think i used to have you on msn back when i had my msn as thelildude@live.co.uk, never spoke to you tho, as i have a new msn now :)

Looks really well lad, like the different variations that can be made with this trailer. Try dave twose he does float wheels for these very reasonably priced, and he might even paint them the colour you want too,very reasonably priced and good quality too.

yep that's who i plan to order them off, don't know how im going to get the original wheels off though ! i tried earlier and they are rather tight  :-\ but i now know the rims are going to be orange i found out from a friend of mine earlier who's im copying, will upload some pictures later with the decals on when i get some time

Dont know how you'll get them off either, i have two marstons, on of them they simply and easily screwed of with little pressure, the other are impossible with out reverting to the grinder and some dynamite :)

i'll get them off, think it will be a pliers and some molgrips though and twist to get it loose, then just prize them off somehow, thats the plan anyway ! i tried putting flotations over the top of the existing rims, they looked fine, just the problem was the wheels kept locking up because they were catching on the body on the inside  :-\

• 3 months later...