NEW HOLLAND in action @ Doe Show

Guest quangova

Guest quangova

Great pictures there love the TM 190 (guessing) bet that 8 furrow made it whine  :D

no it was pulling it along at a fair old pace, i had to run to keep up for the photo's, but as always with demo drivers they only drop it in 7 inches, raise the skims up out of work.. and of course helped by the whole field being subsoiled in the Autumn..!

Guest quangova

it,s not the heavist soil in essex at ulting

Very true, not the usual heavy (rock hard in summer and sloppy s**t in winter) Essex clay.. boys land as they say

Guest Fendt pwr

Rather cool pictures Q. :)

That TM190 would walk away with the big lemkin on the back were I work,100% pure sand in parts.Grows massive tatties.

Q,what were your thoughts on the seeder? was it going on to ploughed land?

Guest quangova

Rather cool pictures Q. :)

That TM190 would walk away with the big lemkin on the back were I work,100% pure sand in parts.Grows massive tatties.

Q,what were your thoughts on the seeder? was it going on to ploughed land?

They were direct drilling with the SIMBA/Horsch drill, and it was doing a very impressive job...!

They were direct drilling with the SIMBA/Horsch drill, and it was doing a very impressive job...!

Must be boys land down there.........SIMBA would disappear on my fields just now  ;D and I don't think the TS135 would pull it anyway!

Guest quangova

Must be boys land down there.........SIMBA would disappear on my fields just now  ;D and I don't think the TS135 would pull it anyway!

is very light soil for Essex, down at Doe's Ulting + we haven't had any real rain in this county getting on for a month... rivers & reservoirs are well down...!