MB-Trac 1600 with implements

Hello,

Here's another conversion of me.

This one i made last summer and last week i added the Agrisem implement.

Its a MB-Trac 1600 from Weise that i have set on Big fat Michelin Mega-X-Bib 1050 tyres.

The rims are aluminium machine turned. I've not painted the wheels because i loved the look of this.

The front weight is also a aluminium cnc machined ( rimmed ) witch i painted black.

On the front and back i added hydraulic connections and a connected hydraulic toplink.

On the back i ve made an telescopic power take off wich can be connect or deconnect.

On the machines there a hydraulic hoses witch also can be connected or deconnected from the tractor.

I've made some more little details as warning lichts and signs, and in de cab a coolbox for the driver.

Hope you like this one to, greetings from Sjonnie.

post-3090-132639610344_thumb.jpg

post-3090-132639610347_thumb.jpg

post-3090-132639610354_thumb.jpg

post-3090-132639610374_thumb.jpg

Would 160hp be sufficient to pull this setup - those subsoiler tines would need quite a bit of grunt to get them moving - at least on heavy land?

On the Agrisem site the talk about 100 hp. min. and 250 hp. max. in combination with a power harrow.

So i think 160 hp. is enough on the lighter lands.

greetings,