New Holland T6090

bluegreen

Well ive just ordered my two new T6090s and will collect on Saturday :)  Out go the old JD6920 models and its now only 5 greenuns vs  3 blueuns on Home carpet farm ;D

can you post up some pictures when you collect them please  ;)

Just picked up one from G&M - first out the box I think. I'll put pictures up later - but it looks great! Was hoping to pick up the 6f Kuhn plough to go with it but sadly out of stock.

Feels like a good year for blue fans coming up.

I might buy another and rebadge to a T7.210 or whatever it should now be.

Just picked up one from G&M - first out the box I think. I'll put pictures up later - but it looks great! Was hoping to pick up the 6f Kuhn plough to go with it but sadly out of stock.

Feels like a good year for blue fans coming up.

I might buy another and rebadge to a T7.210 or whatever it should now be.

Dont forget to stick on the Autocommand badge and the adblue tank then ;)

New Holland have got another year before they need to have Adblue in the 6050-6090 standard tractors (125-165hp)

Obviously fitting a vario transmission into T6000s is a big deal so it made sense to go all the way and put adblue on it as well and rebadge, redecal them T7000s  but no point putting adblue on Range/power command gearboxed machines before its neccasary ;) 

For example a huge vegetable operation operating east of Cambridge hired in 40 plus brand new NH T6030/6080/7030 in 2010 and if they do the same in 2011 only the T7000s (if 2011 models) will have adblue to worry about instead of all 40 if NH had changed all T6000 models to adblue!!  What a nightmare that would be with most tractors driven by foreign drivers :of

I think im going to drown in my own drool :of

The detail looks excellent with cab stickers,roof aerials, autoguide :)  How refreshing it is to be getting regular quality model releases of the traditionally most popular brands in the UK (MF, Ford, New Holland)

john deere is the leader in tractor sales in ireland and the uk every Year

john deere is the leader in tractor sales in ireland and the uk every Year

For the last 12 years, yes, but prior to that it was Ford that had been the best seller for well over 20 years  ;)  Until the late 70's JD sales in the UK were insignificant and their sales only took off after the SG cab era came to an end. 

Before then, the UK market was dominated by Ford, Massey Ferguson, International and Case/David Brown, so I would agree with bluegreen, those brands are more historically popular than the likes of Fendt, Deutz, Valtra and Renault/Claas which have dominated UH releases until now.

The T6090 certainly looks pretty good in the pictures; hopefully it is as good in reality  :) 

For the last 12 years, yes, but prior to that it was Ford that had been the best seller for well over 20 years  ;)  Until the late 70's JD sales in the UK were insignificant and their sales only took off after the SG cab era came to an end. 

Before then, the UK market was dominated by Ford, Massey Ferguson, International and Case/David Brown, so I would agree with bluegreen, those brands are more historically popular than the likes of Fendt, Deutz, Valtra and Renault/Claas which have dominated UH releases until now.

The T6090 certainly looks pretty good in the pictures; hopefully it is as good in reality  :)

i know that im an old ford man through and through  i have nearly more old fords in my collection than jds but i am a fan of modern deeres  i was only talking about the recent years i will definatly be getting a t6090 because that looks a great model thanks for the pictures