Britains 2011 website - new hitches???

britainsfan78

Hard to believe, but Learning Curve Britains website is updated! http://www.learningcurve.com/britains?icid=ddmenu&locale=en_GB

Very interesting the description of the JD 8360R: http://www.learningcurve.com/product/detail/42650?locale=en_GB :„1:32 scale authentic die-cast replica John Deere 8360R Tractor with high detailed design, front wheeled steering and new 3-point hitch design.“

Couldn't that be a step into future? I'm hoping for updated JCBs because their hitches were extremely disappointing.

• 3 weeks later...

I have spent a couple of hours upgrading my newly acquired Siku 8345R and still have some items to add to it BUT looking at that excuse for a JD model from Britains and the improving quality of Siku tractors I fear I may have bought my last Britains model tractor :'(

thats a 7530 mate isnt it? ha ha,shame you feel that way about britains,there latest models in my opinion have come on leaps and bounds

......BUT looking at that excuse for a JD model from Britains and the improving quality of Siku tractors I fear I may have bought my last Britains model tractor :'(

Not sure how you are able to condemn that Deere in such a fashion from a photo of what I understand to be a prototype.  In fact I can't really work out what exactly is so appallingly wrong with them to justify the aggressive terms you use in your frequent criticisms.

I think we all know how intensely you dislike Britains by now, and you are beginning to sound like a cracked record  :)