repliagri 8560 to a tm

Do you have joes link i dont see it there??

Yeah that when they changed the roof and the chassis to black, altho cant remember if some of the earlier tm's might have had black chassis too, some definitly had grey

sorry robert,forgot to post it up,here it is,thanks to joe (catkom)http://forum.grostracteurspassion.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=23791&start=200

They also changed the colour blue on the TMs back in summer 2000 on the x reg machines.  I remember a big NH user locally had 6 new TM150s delivered in september 2000 and half were in old dull blue (like 8560 model) and the others in todays very vivid lighter blue :)

Looks like you will need a re spray for authenticity ;)  and then the front lights and logo plus decals were all changed in 2002  as well I think.

this is going way off topic,which is my fault,could a moderator move it to real farm stuff,just to clear it up,first tm's 1999-2002,grey chassis and wheel centres/hubs,near end of run,black chassis and wheel centres/hubs

then 2002-2007 new roofs and new black and white bonnet decals ,just dont know when the yellow decals came in,2004?,just googled, yellow bonnet decals 2004

also bluegreen if farmer had 6 tms and half were the new blue,that means the other half were the same as what the 60 series were? is that right,will check with a new holland dealer tomorrow

I knew they changed the roof design/shape of the latter TM's, but does anyone have a picture of a real one, from above, showing the outline and the moulding/panel lines on the top? its not the same as the 70 series roof is it, more rounded.

No the 70 series was different again, deeper profile with front and rear recess's where the worklights are.

Tommy knows his stuff. The last two years of white lettered TM's had a black chassis. When they went to the curve decal the roof cap changed and the black chassis carried on. Then the decal changed again later to include yellow and blue 'swoosh'.

The blue change was from Ford Tractor Blue - pre 2000 and New Holland Tractor Blue - post 2000 I think. Could be 1999 though.

Here are some shots of the roof anyway, from my 2003 American harvest.

post-227-132639647629_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639647635_thumb.jpg

Yes it's an 86 I think. Cab top looks the same but if you look at these front and back shots there are slight differences.

Here is the 2004 TM155 I drove (black and white decal). Below is a link to some 70 series images on Google image.

Front of cab http://www.mascus.com/image/product/large/wuestenberg/Ford-8870,136470000010032_1.jpg

Rear of cab http://www.tractorpool.co.uk/media/2713/1342713/1457481/Ford-8870-1457481.jpg?height=600&width=800&quality=80

post-227-132639648902_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639648907_thumb.jpg

Yes it's an 86 I think. Cab top looks the same but if you look at these front and back shots there are slight differences.

Here is the 2004 TM155 I drove (black and white decal). Below is a link to some 70 series images on Google image.

Front of cab http://www.mascus.com/image/product/large/wuestenberg/Ford-8870,136470000010032_1.jpg

Rear of cab http://www.tractorpool.co.uk/media/2713/1342713/1457481/Ford-8870-1457481.jpg?height=600&width=800&quality=80

tris,one job ive never done, buckraking,why does the tm have no front mudguards? is it anything to do with perhaps the grass ripping them off?also mate,have you got enough aerials on the roof!!!!!!!

tris,one job ive never done, buckraking,why does the tm have no front mudguards? is it anything to do with perhaps the grass ripping them off?also mate,have you got enough aerials on the roof!!!!!!!

yeah, it stops them getting ripped off. On old new hollands like that you can also move the steps up to stop them getting bent. Did you do that as well Tris?  Oh, and you can never have enough arials

Yeah that's right Tommy and Paul. Stops the grass piling up behind them and getting dragged off. The chap who owns the tractor has radio, CB, hands free . .. not to mention all the beacons!  :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah the steps are slid up too Tommy.