My UH List of Items

MODELFARMER

• 3 months later...

Help required

firstly thanks to Ricky for showing the list of models from UH - I am currently changing to UH and trying to get all the models that have been produced to date- at the moment I am holding back from the sets and different boxes.

Can anyone spend a little time confirming the number of Claas and Renault tractors there are as there is a little confussion in the trade when I ask, some say one thing and others different.  EG some have weights, linkage, mudguards 3 teir bonnets etc on the same model of tractor. 

Also I have all the McCorrmicks and Valtras - I noticed that a Blue Valtra with loader was mentioned - was this ever realeased or did they change their mind and make it red for production?

Not released yet mate

Renaults

I assume u mean the bigger ones

All came out @ 1st without mudgaurds then with

the 935 was the biggest without mud" + fron weights only i think

then the 936 either weights or linkages then the same with mudgaurds I THINK

then only wiv mudgaurds the 3 teir bonnet both weights +linkages

Someone will correct me no doubt

All the above thhe same fo claas except the 935 and maybe not without mudgaurds think most of the claas did have them

4** had 2 types of mudgaurds + without

thanks

It looks like I will be hunting for most of these models without mudguards as I only have the 456 Renault and 446 Class without.

but your saying there are two types of mud guards on the 446! - this is getting impossible! Is there a simple way of identifying the two types of mud guards?