Foyle View Farm 2013 update

MF-ROB

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

This little lot should keep us warm over the next few cold months and with the coal bunker fill up aswell it should heat the house well. Myself and a good friend will be gettin another few trailer loads maybe next weekend.

001-24.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

its just that its pink mate,not long ago they were selling all sorts of stuff in pink,for a cancer charity i think

Could be Paul my mum landed back with so you could be right I must ask her.

Just getting around to posting these up a few Saturdays ago I entered into the tractor pulling at the european reversible ploughing championships which was held just a few miles away from my house so my uncle and I wanted to use his MF6290 so I lifted his 6290 so I could give it a good clean up for the ploughing.

So here she is getting a bath ;D

003-29.jpg

all cleaned up now and sitting in the sun. just need to slick up the tyres

001-25.jpg

nice 6290 nice to see one looking nice and clean and fitted with wide rubber!

Yeah Tim she's fitted with 650 & 480 which gives her that wide look and makes her look bigger than she is ;D

Heres a few more of the MF6290 getting ready.

002-31.jpg

004-31.jpg

So im ready to go so headed off that morning was told that I had to be out for 08.30 to get entered in as it was first come first served type of thing so I was there at 08.00 and I was the first one there :) landed at the show ground it was a we (very) wet :(

014-16.jpg

soon after that this very nice little Ford 7740 turned up very well looked after it was to. Wouldnt mind it back at Foyle View I would find it something to do.

Picture077.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Now for some of the farm class my MF6290 and my friends MF6280

019-10.jpg

another one of my friends MF6280

016-8.jpg

Now........... for a big girl.

017-9.jpg

A very nice and very well restored Ford 8210 if any or you get the Classic Tractor mag in was in it a few years ago

021-12.jpg

and the inside.

022-8.jpg

And now drum roll ........................... the winner of the 5.5T farm class is ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?????

024-8.jpg

Archived