XERION 5000 GT-CL-5000

I've had a good look at the model on the website and can't see any difference to the Dealer box model i have of it?  ???

there is a link somewhere barry will try to find it,you can zoom in and turn the model 360 degrees ,that shows the differences    http://laudert.imageserver.laudert.de/demo/Claas/RotationLaudert.swf?source=Xerion5000

try that barry

Thats the webpage I was looking at, got my Xerion next to me and can't see any differences at all!!

Model number i have is 00 0172 093 0

Model number of this is 00 0172 093 1

so i guess it is a different model, i just can't see where the differences are.

The grills look the same - i pressume they mean the grills on the front of the bonnet?

I'm not sure what the hydro connectors are, but looked at all the painted parts and they match what i have!

I would buy one if it was different to the one I have, but I don't see it.....yet!! ::)

Thats the webpage I was looking at, got my Xerion next to me and can't see any differences at all!!

Model number i have is 00 0172 093 0

Model number of this is 00 0172 093 1

so i guess it is a different model, i just can't see where the differences are.

The grills look the same - i pressume they mean the grills on the front of the bonnet?

I'm not sure what the hydro connectors are, but looked at all the painted parts and they match what i have!

I would buy one if it was different to the one I have, but I don't see it.....yet!! ::)

where you push in the hydralic pipes barry,although im hard pressed to see any differences i must admit

:laugh:  :laugh:

On the rear of the model, above the linkage is an silver T piece and a red painted thing, looks like there are 3 pairs on the left side and 3 pairs the right, would this be the right thing that should be painted?

Picture is better!

P1030349.jpg

I know, unless its pointed out with arrows and text, i can't see any difference :(

Be nice if someone physically has one to photograph it.

I Might assum that the model in the "zoom-in" picture is incorrect?!