Take a look at these

PDH

Go to this URL - http://www.hongwell.com/enquiry/

On the folders menu that appears on the left click the 1:32nd and take a look at the folders 160 and 162.

Not sure how accurate they are or whether the will make it to the UK but knowing the usual price for Hongwell/Cararama models they may privide a good source of cheap base models and parts for converters.

They seem to get marketed under a whole range of brand names, I bought a couple of box sets out of curiosity and found a pretty good base for a semi mounted plough in one of them.  ;)

I bought  a couple of sets  a while back, one is  the green tractor and whats basically a britains fold up cultivator , other has the tractor and a set of siku folding discs....I think if you look closely at them you can see they are made from the original britains or siku moulds etc???

I agree if you can find them cheap , then a good source of conversion materials

John