Weathered International 956XL

I've only had a few goes at weathering but I think it is a wonderful way of bringing models to life so thought I'd have another go. This time we have a Britains International 956XL along with a MF Seed Drill which have been out in the dusty and muddy fields working away. What do you guys think?

post-3151-132639766806_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639766819_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639766859_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639766871_thumb.jpg

how and what did you use lee?

Pretty simple method, just a can of Humbrol Dark Brown paint. Gave the whole tractor a light sprinkling before masking off the cab and applying a more liberal coat, I would add that I only used very short bursts at a distance (practised on white card board before) I then got a small brush and painted on some splats on the wheel arches, steps and other areas. I'm reasonably happy with it as a starting point, much less muddy than the Renault I did first a while back  :of

post-3151-132639767058_thumb.jpg