claas puh 300 grass header

how are you getting on david?

I had everything cut to leave it the same width as the harvester but after looking at yours i will cut it down more to leave it a true 3 meters. where did you get the decals from?

I had everything cut to leave it the same width as the harvester but after looking at yours i will cut it down more to leave it a true 3 meters. where did you get the decals from?

henri walker david and mandy on here,holly loves toys

• 2 weeks later...

typical uk bank holiday weather,down here in devon ,been raining,so gave me chance to catch up with a few things,added driver to the claas forager,choped his head off and restuck his head at an angle to mimic him looking out at the spout

post-1891-132639805689_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639805735_thumb.jpg

post-1891-13263980583_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639805892_thumb.jpg

Pauli

nice looking model its a shame they dont all come with a driver when you buy them.

it is a nice model,lot of people moan that it has no rear wheel steering,but that doesnt bother me,luckily got this one from dave towse,and a very good price,2 or 3 well known farm model shops had these for sale after a norscot warehouse clearence,the grass header which you could get seperately are very difficult to get now,but yes mike would have preffered a driver allready in there, but only 4 screws to undo