shed size

case 1056xl mad

Question

10 answers to this question

for machinery sheds i usually measure my longest implement (e.g tractor and trailer) to do the depth of the shed, i then use my lemken gigant to make the height so it will fit under there as it is my tallest implement, and then the width i do depending how many bays i want for machinery, but then grain stores etc i just make by eye how big i think it should be

your shed look good. im not telling you what to do or anything  but your shed would look good with green corrigated car from Mandy and the block work for the bottom half  ;)

ahh nahh i feel that gives an 'old' look, i'm going to paint it grey, then have a black corrugated card shutter on it, that's just what i see on most newer buildings with either green or black shutters, i'll keep it all updated on my topic though  :D

do what i do when making sheds. i go on google earth and get a farm up and use the measuring tool on there to measure the lenght and width of the shed in meters, i then divide by 32 as its 1/32 scale and you have the measurments in centimetres

its simple and gives you an idea how big the shed would be scaled down. some turn out bigger than you may think they would

do what i do when making sheds. i go on google earth and get a farm up and use the measuring tool on there to measure the lenght and width of the shed in meters, i then divide by 32 as its 1/32 scale and you have the measurments in centimetres

its simple and gives you an idea how big the shed would be scaled down. some turn out bigger than you may think they would

thanks i will do that how do you get the mesuring tool??  ;)

you can spend too long sometimes looking into sizes!! ;D , i went to one near me and paced it out and rounded it up, its about accurate as i could get on the day as i couldnt get clsoe enough!, but it fits in the Lexion 600, few trailers, etc., so fine!, other sheds i've staterd and looked at, again i've used the longest implement i have, added a bit then that was the length, width was what ever i wanted, height, jsut high enough really.....

you can spend too long sometimes looking into sizes!! ;D , i went to one near me and paced it out and rounded it up, its about accurate as i could get on the day as i couldnt get clsoe enough!, but it fits in the Lexion 600, few trailers, etc., so fine!, other sheds i've staterd and looked at, again i've used the longest implement i have, added a bit then that was the length, width was what ever i wanted, height, jsut high enough really.....

thanks for that Ben i will do that  ;D