Case MX110 and 4 Furrow Reversible Plough......

NewHolland2

thought it might be going by the landsides - long one on the back and shorter on the rest, also went by leg design. Did the Rabe you were working with have the slatted bodies like most of them do or solid bodies?

thought it might be going by the landsides - long one on the back and shorter on the rest, also went by leg design. Did the Rabe you were working with have the slatted bodies like most of them do or solid bodies?

It had the slatted bodies Gavin......I think I may have a pic of it after I'd serviced and fixed the new shares to it somewhere, I'll have a look later on...... :) :) :)

wish mine only had 3 furrows when it came to replacing metal, my 6 furrow takes a long while to change parts on, usually end up using an impact wrench to change the points and shares, takes a lot less time  :D :D ;D

good pics mart - I have only seen rabe's with slattered boards never with a full mouldboard do they actualy do one with a full mouldboard as i've never seen one in my life

They do but they are few and far between, i've only ever seen one with solid mouldboards and my workmate has only ever seen the one they had with them. The slats are far more popular

Nope cereals harvest first or are you on about early crops?

carrot harvest first, theres a lot over-wintered under plastic and straw in the ground that still have to be harvested. We have some like that, so will be them out and potatoes planted on another field way before cereal harvest

i knew about potatoes but carrots are unknown territory to me  :D :D :D thanks for that info Gavin

There's over 70 acres of over-wintered straw and plastic covered carrots about 200 yards from my house which should be getting harvested around April and the field opposite my house will hopefully be getting planted with tatties......So way before cereals...... :);) ;)

Good to hear and you know what we want

PICTURES