silagin on my farm

51MON

judging by the performance of the forager you would,nt think my 69 had been remaped to 225 hp  at the shaft  the blades  are buggerd but i only had 30 acers to do  so i.. replace them next year 

thanks for the comment s

Isnt that just asking for problems mapping it too 225hp a tractor designed for tops 160hp at the shaft when a 7530 cant handle its standard power let alone a 69 pushing out more then one ??? ???

The cooling system isn't, the back end isn't and the axles aren't.  And there is design differences in components between a 69 and 79 in the engine they havn't just plonked one engine into the next and remapped it ;) .  Not got anything against chipping got an ares 697 and Cat MT 865 chipped but 225 on a 69 is asking a lot if want it for more then 5000hrs from it  :laugh: