John Deere "Setting Directions"

Jez

Yea little ones,

I was poking around the baler at the highland show, it might open and shut its door fast but i wanna know can it pick up as fast moving forward as my welgar can, time will tel, if so i may need a wee finance package i reckon a 6630 and 960 baler  ;D

Yea little ones,

I was poking around the baler at the highland show, it might open and shut its door fast but i want to know can it pick up as fast moving forward as my welgar can, time will tel, if so i may need a wee finance package i reckon a 6630 and 960 baler  ;D

Lets say.... 20kph mate... i straw and grass.... question is.. can you stay in the seat??

With john deeres innovative triple link suspension and semi active cab suspension, of course i can  8)

I want a new baler

mines only done something like 12000 bales in 6-7 seasons, i wonder if the fast door concept will be applied to a combination baler wrapper setup