Pickwick Farms machinery

FB

Is that a 8220 in one of the pics the one at a distance at end of a barn ??? ???

Great pictures by the way

Close MF Fan. 8250. Farmer has only had it one year and is gonna sell it to get another 6*** series.

Combine has done only 1 year with him, got it from Spain. Needs one with a narrow wheel base for the country lanes it has to go down.

That Cerea could do with a wash Ben... I'm on my way down there with my Pressure washer... and what a brute that 8250 is  - Didn't you get a go on it  ???

no, these were taken on the sunday just before we left  :( :( :(

Close MF Fan. 8250. Farmer has only had it one year and is gonna sell it to get another 6*** series.

Combine has done only 1 year with him, got it from Spain. Needs one with a narrow wheel base for the country lanes it has to go down.

Thanks and good pics, Looked a bit small but that showed me if i was him i wouldnt do that trade the 8250 will outpull anything in the current range new engines will never beat old ones the 8250 would wipe all there bums man i would love to give her a good work out on a large set of discs or plough do you know if he takes on students in the summer ??? ??? :D???

All them mf tractors .... they must have a massive workshop and loads of fitters   ......o my god a mf combine toooo hell i bet they have a ful time parts depot too .... he he sorry  great pictures 

Right that's it Ben... block his IP address - I'm not having it  >:(  ;):D

More great pics even if it is in dreary Wiltshire drizzle!! The bloke has some nice machinery, red blooded bloke he is too by the looks of it. From what you say about the combine purchase and the story with the 8250 he certainly spends some time thinking about his next move. Fair play to the man, it obviously pays too as everything looks pretty recent and well looked after. Best leaving the combine dirty too then wash it before harvest, water doesn't get chance to sit in all the knooks and crannie's then.

All them mf tractors .... they must have a massive workshop and loads of fitters   ......o my god a mf combine toooo hell i bet they have a ful time parts depot too .... he he sorry  great pictures 

Each one has a back up crew with it Ade, the drivers feel real important because they each have their own maintainance crew like a rally team has.  ::) ::)::) ::)

I wonder how much hate mail I'll receive from Marky over the next few days??  ::):D :D :D

Each one has a back up crew with it Ade, the drivers feel real important because they each have their own maintainance crew like a rally team has.  ::) ::)::) ::)

I wonder how much hate mail I'll receive from Marky over the next few days??  ::):D :D :D

a few bits i guess!!  :D :D :D;)

watch out for the ticking ones :D :D ::) ::)::)