Josh's work.

JoshParkinson

Thought i'd just update this, i stopped posting as i wasn't getting much response but i might as well anyway.

This morning i was burning off linseed straw, as you can see, the heap on the far left is the result of leaving a 14 year old with a loadall and the ash on the right is the result of leaving a 14 year old with a lighter  :P

DSCF3885.jpg

Then this afternoon Andy was flatlifting and then yet again i was powerharrowing and pressing.

DSCF3883.jpg

Your working with some really tidy machines there Josh,your lucky, what do you think of the 6620 so far? I get to cart maize on a 06 one this year!  ;D

Also what do you think of the t7050? Had any problems with it? Jenkin Cragg (part time worker for them) are looking of upgrading there T7030 to a 11 plate 7050, was wondering what your thoughts are of them?  ??? 

Back on topic looks like your having fun!

Your working with some really tidy machines there Josh,your lucky, what do you think of the 6620 so far? I get to cart maize on a 06 one this year!  ;D

Also what do you think of the t7050? Had any problems with it? Jenkin Cragg (part time worker for them) are looking of upgrading there T7030 to a 11 plate 7050, was wondering what your thoughts are of them?  ??? 

Back on topic looks like your having fun!

Cheers, the 6620 isn't too bad actually! Got a nice grunt to it for a tractor of it's size, and tops out at about 28mph which is slightly faster than my 6820  :-\ Nahh the T7050 is great, it's a 59 and actually came from somerset with about 600 hours on it, it's all top spec with leather seats etc, and considering the size of it, if you put your foot down it just goes, being CVT helps of course, but it just goes like hell, and Andrew who usually drives it said he's never seen anything pull like it except when he had a T7070 on demo this time last year, but yeah i like it, really looking forward to having a go at carting spuds this year with the 6820, i was carting beet in the evenings/weekends/a week in october last year and that became my favourite job, but we'll see how i get on carting potatoes.

But yeah about the T7050 i would recommend Auto Command anyday, i prefer using the auto command gearbox to the autopowr gearbox on our 6920s. Mind you we're in the fens so it's nice and flat, but i've heard they're not so good on hills, so power command would probably be better in hilly areas.